fedora-review ruby plugin

Josef Stribny jstribny at redhat.com
Fri May 22 13:40:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

so I looked on the results from running your latest changes and I found
one problem.

It's the GemCheckUsesMacros check, which does not seem to work as expected.

Excerpt from the review:

Ruby:
151 [ ]: Specfile should use macros from rubygem-devel package.
152      Note: The specfile doesn't use these macros: %exclude
153      /usr/share/gems/cache/spring-1.3.6.gem,
154      /usr/share/gems/specifications/spring-1.3.6.gemspec

It seems that the macros are expanded and therefor the check fails since
in the spec file
%exclude %{gem_cache} and %{gem_spec} are provided. I used
rubygem-spring SRPM
for this review but tried other gems as well.

Regards
Josef