rpm package for ruby gems

Aditya Prakash aditya.prakash132 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 05:38:38 UTC 2015

Thanks Ken! That was really helpful. I guess I have to wait until Kushal
and my mentor give me a go. I will be packaging a few gems anyway. So, I
will be reading all the doc and wiki available, so far I have been pointed
to these:

1. isitfedoraruby <http://www.isitfedoraruby.com/>
2. Infrastructure/AppBestPractices
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AppBestPractices>
3. Packaging:Guidelines
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines>
4. Packaging:Ruby <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Ruby>

Let me know if I am missing out on any other important resource.

Aditya