Ruby 2.3

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 07:44:28 UTC 2015

Hi there,

And here is another development version of Ruby:

This time, it is r51856. You can find the .spec file in dist-git in
private-ruby-2.3 branch.

One notable change is introduction of did_you_mean gem [1], which should
give you better hint if you misspell some method name. This gem is
shipped in rubygem-did_you_mean subpackage. Actually, thinking about it,
it is not installed by default, so now I wonder when/where it will
crash, probably something to investigate. Also note that since I am
lazy, the NVR of did_you_mean contains the .beta2 string, which means
that it won't be upgraded to 1.0.0 release when time comes, but this is
just test release, so you can handle that ;)

Please let me know about any issues you might discover.

Vít

[1] https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11252