Some tasks we should get done

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Mon May 17 15:29:42 UTC 2010

while it is not a complete tree i think we should move the rawhide tree to the
fedora 12 location. it would be great if we could get some hercules images
based on it.  We can then work to try get F-13 and F-14 started

I want to make sure that for all arches we release F-14 in the same month as
the primary arch is released.

There is plenty for people to do to get things moving forward.  adding s390 31
bit builds has slowed things down.

I also wonder if we shouldn't make a 31 bit installer and kernel for fedora.
or is there really no demand for it?

Dennis