Question about asking for help

Robert Knight knight at princeton.edu
Sun Jan 27 21:47:30 UTC 2013

Is it better to use the IRC  or this list when asking for help?

I'm unable to get past the IPL from the card reader with the Fedora 18
image with Hercules on Fedora 17 x86_64.  It dies in dracut with the
/dev/root not found message which is a catch-all for "something went wrong".

It would be my preference to use the CTC networking rather than the QETH
networking, but only because I know that it works with the Fedora 14 image.

If there's a recipe for using QETH for Hercules, I'm certainly willing
to do that.

Regards,
Robert