[Scitech] Help me To Contribute this Community

Amit Saha droidery at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:47:20 UTC 2012

Hi Ritesh:

On 01/16/2012 05:17 AM, RiTeSh SiNhA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am Ritesh Kumar Sinha, working as a Software Engineer in C++ platform.
> I want to contribute this section of Fedora community. I wan to join
> some team which is working on some Project, but I am not able to find
> the related information. Please suggest/guide me regarding the same.
>
> Any help would be highly appreciated.

I think you will have to find something which is relevant to your
interests - packaging new software, maintaining orphaned packages, help
in testing the packages, or suggesting for improving the Scientific Spin.

Sorry, you will have to find something that suits your own interests.

-Amit

--
http://echorand.me