[Scitech] Fedora 19 Scientific spin

Amit Saha asaha at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 23:28:23 UTC 2013

Hi Ali,

----- Original Message -----

The answer is no. I sent an earlier email to the list about this [1], where you can
also find a way to upgrade Fedora 18 scientific to Fedora 19.

There is another possible path which is to create an ISO yourself as I outline it here[2].

I understand that none of these are convenient for the end user and I apologize
for my failure to the fix the build failures in time for the Fedora 19 release.

Kindly let me know if any of these helps you.

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/scitech/2013-July/000172.html
[2] http://echorand.me/2013/07/04/creating-a-fedora-19-scientific-iso/

Best,
Amit.