[ANNOUNCE] FST scripts (Was: Re: Meeting minutes for 2014-07-30)

Igor Gnatenko ignatenkobrain at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 31 08:57:44 UTC 2014

> * ignatenkobrain to write a script to somehow get stats from BZ and use
>   them for the badge system
well, now I wrote script which prints to terminal FST owner (FAS name)
and how much bugs has CLOSED with fst_owner=.
Now it handling only bugs with CLOSED status, but I can add option to
show with other status. Let me know if you want.
See script[0]. All is licensed under GPL-3.0+.
> * ignatenkobrain to write a script to somehow get stats from BZ and use
>   them for "hall of fame" FST wiki page
I can use stats above and generate text for copy-and-paste to wiki,
because I didn't find how to use API in Fedora wiki. If you know - let
me know. I will write this script at this weekend. Wiki page[1].
> * ignatenkobrain to request git repo for FST scripts
Now we have:
* git repo - https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-security-team.git/
* trac - https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-security-team/

What's next?
1. Add options to print only people who closed 50/100/200/etc. bugs
2. Make some API for getting this stats from other scripts
I'm open for ideas!

[0]https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-security-team.git/tree/get_stats.py
[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Security_Team_Hall_of_Fame
--