Changing link filtering

David Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Thu Nov 12 15:05:08 UTC 2015

Hello All,

While looking through our unowned tickets via the links from the page here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Security_Team

I noticed that we were filtering on Priority and not Severity.  Because
of this tickets here:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&classification=Fedora&f1=status_whiteboard&keywords=SecurityTracking%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=2661465&o1=notsubstring&priority=unspecified&query_format=advanced&v1=fst_owner%3D

That have a severity rating of High, were being grouped under the
Unknown listing, since priority was unspecified.

I propose updating the links and any scripts to filter on Severity and
not Priority as we are concerned with the security impact and not the
projects chosen priority for the fix.

Any issues with that?

Thanks,
David