Information Security Training - Recommended Reading

David Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Thu Oct 29 20:01:57 UTC 2015

On 10/29/2015 03:57 PM, Eric Christensen wrote:
> Inside Red Hat I've been compiling lists of resources that we suggest people
> use to get a better understanding of information security topics.  I'm
> liberating some of this information in hopes that we can help others in the
> community increase their knowledge and skills.
>
> Earlier today I created a wiki page[0] containing Information Security
> learning resources.  Feel free to add on to this list.  I do ask that all
> resources on the list be publicly available for free.
>
> Go and enjoy.
>
> [0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Information_Security_Training
>
> --Eric

Nice, I don't have access to edit the wiki right now but I'd also add
the OWASP DevGuide as a great resource, current version here:

https://github.com/OWASP/DevGuide/tree/dc5a2977a4797d9b98486417a5527b9f15d8a251/DevGuide2.0.1

General website has great info:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page

Cheers,