FST status report idea

Major Hayden major at mhtx.net
Thu Sep 3 03:01:41 UTC 2015

On 09/01/2015 12:33 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I love this -- thanks. Really, anything that helps me keep track of
> what's going on in a Fedora team/subproject from a very high level is
> welcome. The trends graphs would be particularly nice.

Alrighty.  I took another stab at getting this working tonight and came up with this:

  https://github.com/major/fedora-meeting-report

There's some sample output there in the README that gives you an idea of what the script does.  We could send this out to the list prior to the security team meeting tomorrow if it would be useful.  Could we add it to a cron/jenkins job somewhere in the Fedora infrastructure?

--
Major Hayden