Team member focus areas and competences

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Jul 3 18:29:21 UTC 2006

In context of the issues regarding the security team raised in
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2006-July/msg00005.html , I thought it would be a good idea to find out what security related interests and expertise do individual security team members currently have.

This would help in forming a picture of what the security team is
collectively potentially capable of etc, and perhaps give advance hints
to questions like "can security team do X" (such as the issue with EOL'd
FE releases above which we should answer ASAP).

I added mine to Wiki, others, go ahead and add yours if you think this
would be useful: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Security/ResponseTeam