Extras errata

Josh Bressers bressers at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 21:15:11 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I finally checked in an extras errata generation system.  It's rather
trivial.  I've been sitting on this for a few weeks and just haven't had
time to clean it up enough to commit it.

The bits are here:
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/fedora-security/extras-errata/?root=fedora

If you have the fedora-security CVS repository checked out you should just
have to do a cvs up to get it.

The readme file has some details on how things work.  In a nutshell you
just have to run the errata-gen command, which places an advisory into the
errata directory for you.  Then just edit away.

Now we have to think about how editing should be handled.  I'm thinking at
least one other team member should approve an errata before it gets mailed.

Thoughts?

--
    JB