Possibility to send FE security announcements to the FC announcement list?

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Sun Mar 12 23:57:36 UTC 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 11:35:23AM -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> > Cool, thanks,
> >
> > Where can we find info about "Luke's code for XML advisory info in the
> > repodata" ?
>
> There's some information at:
> https://lists.dulug.duke.edu/pipermail/yum-devel/2005-November/001662.html
>
> Luke Macken (lmacken at redhat.com) was working on it; unfortunately, he's
> on vacation this week. :)

Unfortunately, I'm now back from vacation :(

The client/server implementation for this new metadata format can be
found here:

    http://people.redhat.com/lmacken/metadata/

The createrepo patch has already been applied, so my next action is to
find a home for the metadata server to run, which I will do this week.

luke