Please create a "security" repo.

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Thu May 31 11:38:12 UTC 2012

On 31/05/12 06:50, Mike Manilone wrote:
> 於 三,2012-05-30 於 09:32 -0700,Toshio Kuratomi 提到:

>>> If you only want security updates, just enable updates repo and
>>> install "yum-plugin-security".
>>>
>>> see "yum info yum-plugin-security" for more details.

>> want to bring up the idea of additional repositories.
>>
>> -Toshio
> This plugin seems nice, but I always use zif, so the repo is still
> necessary.
>

> --
Mike,

I am really sorry, but then you will have to create one yourself. The
plug-in works fine for 95% of people. Maybe you should look at writing a
script that checks for security updates or, how about using Pulp ?

http://pulpproject.org/ug/UGInstallation.html

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/

Should make most of what you want to achieve possible with a bit work
elbow grease.

Or, better yet, write something from scratch and make it available to
others as a collaborative community effort. ;-D

Regards,

Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org