prelink performance gains

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Mon Oct 14 18:00:18 UTC 2013

On 14/10/13 18:56, Josh Bressers wrote:
> [...]
Ahhh! Thanks for the clarification Josh. Also, it is interesting, just
wondered, if this was the right place. ;-} I am sure the devel list
would like these results though, maybe even the user support list.

Regards,
Tristan

--

Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org