Compilation of Git Clone copy of Secure Coding Handbook

Florian Weimer fweimer at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 15:14:03 UTC 2013

On 09/19/2013 03:42 PM, Tristan Santore wrote:

> Still be nice, if we could add the prerequisites into the README though.
> Not everyone is accustomed to publican. Also, I am using make
> build-manual, so maybe we should add that to the README too, in a
> prominent way.

I pushed an update for the README.  Not sure why we didn't end up using
the Fedora version I had prepared at some point. :-/

Right now, the newly added web application isn't valid Docbook, and it
breaks the build, even though it's not referenced anywhere.  If you want
to build the manual yourself, you'll have to remove this file temporarily.