btrfs snapshots, rollbacks

Hubert Kario hkario at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 12:11:50 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

As long as the old /bin and /usr/bin are not part of PATH, I'd say we've
done our job. We can't protect the user from shooting himself in the foot
in all cases.

The logs are a different matter, we should aim to preserve them. Dunno where
journald is in this picture (binary log forward and backward compatibility).

--
Regards,
Hubert Kario
Email: hkario at redhat.com