Fedora crypto policy vs the real world Was: available crypto policies

Hubert Kario hkario at redhat.com
Tue May 6 14:48:03 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

the top 100 I provided is the 100 highest ranked sites (according to Alexa),
their rank is the number before comma.

in other words: 396,adultfriendfinder.com means that adultfriendfinder.com
is this highest ranked site that enables only RC4, its rank is 396 in
the Alexa list.

--
Regards,
Hubert Kario