Anaconda 22.17+ enforces "good" passwords

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu Feb 26 01:55:29 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 10:42 AM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:
> However unless we can agree to some sort of measurement system then every
> thing we 'impose' is going to be no better than throwing salt over our
> shoulder and turning 3 times windershin.

Feynman's Freshman Class problem... I don't think this is well enough
understood to put this in front of users. And by this, I mean,
concepts like entropy or even a score.

It also doesn't actively give advice in advance, it only disqualifies
(or admonishes) after the fact, so it's negative (re)enforcement,
rather than being positive. And I can't agree this is the right
direction to go in.

--
Chris Murphy