boston-area security conference call for papers

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 21 17:30:42 UTC 2015

Hey all. Anyone in the Boston area interested in this? I've been a
couple of times when I worked at BU, and always found it a good
meeting. It'd be cool to have some Fedora-security-related talks.

----- Forwarded message from David Millar <david.millar at bc.edu> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Matthew Miller