selinux-policy-strict-sources: syntax error in Rawhide

Tom London selinux at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 16:11:38 UTC 2004

Stephen,

Thanks.

This particular systems is running 'stock' selinux-policy-strict files
(i.e.,
selinux-policy-strict-sources is installed, but not modified).

 From your response (and from my reading of the develops on
selinux at tycho.nsa.gov), I'm guessing that the best thing to do is just
wait for the other rpm's to 'catch up'.

It appears that the 'yum' process left me with my current policy.18
file (dated Aug-1) and a policy.18.rpmnew (dated Aug-8) (from
the selinux-policy-strict package, I believe), so I'm guessing
I have 'valid' policy files for the 'current' (i.e.,
selinux-policy-strict-1.15.11)
and the 'new' (i.e., selinux-policy-strict-1.15.13) environments.
I should have enough to 'keep running' until the new packages
come (Thanks Dan!).

thanks again,
   tom