FC3... install/update ?

Stephen Smalley sds at epoch.ncsc.mil
Thu Jul 8 18:17:59 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 14:15, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> There is Directory Administrator that currently works with LDAP user
> databases.
>
> It is gnome based, so it should fit well with the rest of FC, and I'm
> sure support for NIS could be added also.

Sorry, I meant that there is nothing today to integrate distributed user
databases such as NIS or LDAP with the SELinux policy user database.
Not that Fedora itself lacks support for such things; we just lack the
infrastructure to link them with SELinux at present, and doing so safely
isn't trivial.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds at epoch.ncsc.mil>
National Security Agency