Major problems after upgrade from FC1

Stephen Smalley sds at epoch.ncsc.mil
Mon Jul 12 17:50:24 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 13:56, A. Gautier wrote:
> I fixed the ls -Z problem by running "setfiles" now it seems that the file
> system is corrected. I also removed the policy-strict-sources packages.  I
> will see if the warnings will be removed from /var/log/messages.

FC2 only had "policy" and "policy-sources" packages.  The
selinux-policy-strict and selinux-policy-strict-sources packages weren't
introduced until after FC2, in the development tree for FC3.  So what
are you actually using, FC2 or development?

--
Stephen Smalley <sds at epoch.ncsc.mil>
National Security Agency