Turn on SELinux

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jul 30 22:58:05 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 11:43, chris albert wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 09:11, Khurt Williams wrote:
>
> >> I installed Fedora Core 2.  I did not enable selinux at install.  How
> >> do I now enable it?
> >
>     >>This may help
>     >>http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/selinux-faq-en/
>
> But it doesn't. I filed a bugzilla request for having post-install-without-selinux selinux installation instructions added to the faq.
> I used S.Smalley's remark at the end of
> https://listman.redhat.com/archives/fedora-selinux-list/2004-May/msg00202.html

These steps are now included in the FC2 version of the SELinux FAQ.
Although that is the current FAQ I have posted, that is about to change
since I am working on the FC3test1 FAQ.  Here is the now and historical
link for this question and answer:

http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/fc2/selinux-faq-en/index.html#id2854406

- Karsten

--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
this .signature subject to random changes