help! some avc messages...

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Mon Mar 8 09:35:27 UTC 2004

Hi,

  I'm terribly newbie in what relates to selinux. I understand the
concept but not the hows and whats.

  I also confess I haven't really looked deeply into the matter since
for the time being I'm running fedora's 2.4 Linux, since X is nearly
useless for me with 2.6 due to the synaptics keyboard.

  However, I decided to take a peek at the non-X parts, but things don't
look that pretty.

  I installed FC1, then after some time I jumped into development, so I
have a fairly updated development package set.

  I suspect that what might have happened is that some packages were
installed in an improper order so something may have been set in a bad
way.

  How do I take care of the avc messages I'm catching for almost
anything? Follows a bzip2'ed dmesg from right after boot.

TIA, Rui

+ So let's do it...?