hello all, I just joined the list

Richard Irving rirving at antient.org
Sat Apr 9 02:12:41 UTC 2005

steve wrote:
> 	OH-MY, could my computer be a zombie of of NSA?

   It could be, but if it were, _you_ would never know.  ;)

> Could I be a part of a weird plot with the NSA and Aliens using SELinux and
> parallel computing and my computer to create an Intelligent Supercomputer
> that will rule the world?

   Shoot, Mork! we need a more subtle approach, the earthlings are catching on!

    Nanu Nanu.

> 	UHHHH--forget it--just remembered, that was the dream I had last night about
> the Dwarf blue Girl from the 7th planet of Zwqqvvzzz--never mind.

   I remember her!

      Careful, she is on the rebound from James T Kirk....

  I am not sure I would want to follow his act,
    I hear James is a "High Risk" Category type...

  [ Remember, he cried like a Baby when Spock Died, 'nough said ! ]

> 	Just a note to say "THANKS Guys/Girls for being here". I read a lot--post
> seldom. Still trying to figure out these "zombie" SELinux features--

   Me too, and I think the real trick is.. [the remainder of this sentence has been
censored for your own safety, Comrade -- Zombiware (tm)]

   :O

> but I
> like SELINUX. Somebody tell NSA thanks-- even though they have devious dark
> plans for protecting computer OS's.

    Oh, no need to... you posted into -this- list.

   They are -well- aware of you, and your opinions, by now.

   Remember the TIA slogan:  "In God we trust, all else we Monitor!".

     :D

(Caution: Any similarity between this post, and reality,
   is -purely- coincidental...
    OK, with the exception of the Kirk-Spock thing.)

    ;)