hello all, I just threaded the hijack

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Sat Apr 9 04:55:40 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 21:12 -0500, Richard Irving wrote:
> steve wrote:
> > Could I be a part of a weird plot with the NSA and Aliens using SELinux and
> > parallel computing and my computer to create an Intelligent Supercomputer
> > that will rule the world?

It's called SETI at Home.

> Shoot, Mork! we need a more subtle approach,
> the earthlings are catching on! Nanu Nanu.

No, they're not, as the mind control is working quite nicely...
since they're too stupid to wear their aluminum foil hats.

But seriously folks,
NSA is the NWO's sigint agency for decrypting "alien" communications...
the NWO has already conquered all species
*on the surface* of the planet,
and is not really concerned with you or your computer...
you're just noise in the real power games.

And now we return you to your regularly scheduled *programming*...
the best HDTV Matrix you can enjoy while in your pod in the powerplant.

--
All rights reserved without prejudice. All information and transactions
are non negotiable and are private between the parties.  Copyright 2005