Problems with Mailman under strict

David Hampton hampton-rh at rainbolthampton.net
Wed Apr 13 05:40:08 UTC 2005

I just started having problem with mailman on my FC3/strict 1.23.10-2
system, but I believe the change is unrelated to policy changes.  It
seems that the mailman init script now explicitly invokes

	python mailmanctl -s -q start

instead of just

	mailmanctl -s -q start

This prevents the domain_auto_trans rule in mailman.te from switching
domains from initrc_t to mailman_mail_t.  Fixing the mailman init file
has solved my problem for now, but this will just reappear with every
upgrade to the mailman package.  Any chance of fixing the mailman
package?

David