Spamassasin Problem

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Mon Dec 5 22:50:45 UTC 2005

W. Scott Wilburn wrote:

> Since the problem occurred with a spamassassin update, not selinux, I
> assume something in the behavior of spamassassin has changed.

There is a boatload of spamassassin+selinux problems in bugzilla, I'm
not sure Dan will have the time to fix them before FC5, let alone look
at FC4 problems.

Spamassassin does so many things (resolves names, writes in user homes,
launches pluggins like pyzor/razor, some client/server spamc/spamd
stuff...) from so many contexts (procmail, user, mta...) it seems every
single policy/spamassassin update breaks something.

--
Nicolas Mailhot