call for FAQs

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 19:33:13 UTC 2005

Better late than never, eh?

If you have an FAQ about Fedora and SELinux:

* Something not covered in the FAQ already
* An FAQ in FC3 is different or not needed for FC4
* An entry that needs to be expanded

Here is the best (and only) way to get in the queue.

1. Use this easy-to-fill-out bug:  http://tinyurl.com/7p9mt
  * Make the Summary meaningful
  * Fill out the description
  * _Do not_ remove the blocking bug 118757

Okay, wait, there is another way.  If you send me an email with a
collection of pointers to specific messages/threads in online archives
on this or other mailing lists, I'll make the bug report myself.

Thanks,

Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide