local.te (was Re: avc: denied { ioctl }?

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Jun 8 18:18:32 UTC 2005

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 09:28:20 CDT, Hongwei Li said:

> but no local.te.  I don't see it under domain/program/ either.  Then, what
> file should I run the above command to?

You don't have a domain/program/local.te yet because you haven't done any local
changes to ruleset yet.  Go ahead and create it if you decide to 'dontaudit' that
one avc.

Question to the list:  Should the Fedora RPM ship a one-line local.te that
says '# Put your local stuff here', and flag it as a config file so RPM will
DTRT with it?