Fixfiles path...

Security News wakesec at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:19:19 UTC 2005

Hey all,

Thank you for your replies to my first post.
As a side note to my issue about installing my own custom policy on
several remote machines...

I have just put my custom policy on a text box with the sources
included. I put the sources under /etc/selinux/dan_policy/
I still have the strict source files in the /etc/selinux directory,
but I have updated /etc/selinux/config to load the "dan_policy"

Now my problem is that when I update the source files and try to "make
relabel" or "fixfiles" both programs run the file contexts from the
STRICT directory.

How do I get these programs to run my own file_context files under
/etc/selinux/dan_policy/...?

Thanks,

Dan