Individual Domains for Particular PHP Scripts.

Colin Walters walters at redhat.com
Fri Jun 24 00:22:25 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 12:50 +0200, TobyD at wolke7.net wrote:
> Hi SELinux users!
>
> I've
> read:
> http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/sn-further-approaches.html#sn-cgi-subdomains

Need to update that for FC4...soon, hopefully :)

> What's wrong in my policy?  Doesn't works the domain auto transition
> properly ? How to separate PHP Scripts in their own domains?

Are these PHP scripts actually being executed as separate processes?

SELinux policy is applied at the level of processes; there is no builtin
mechanism for confining different PHP scripts that run in the same httpd
process.  It would be possible to achieve some level of security by
using dynamic domain transitions e.g. with an Apache module, but no one
has written it yet.