Untrusted content domain

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Wed May 11 16:56:33 UTC 2005

> Marking libs as textrel_shlib_t should be done automatically by the
> patched install IMHO. We don't have any bugs filed on this in
> WineHQ/Codeweavers bugzilla so right now I guess not many people are
> trying to use strict on a desktop. But obviously if we can fix this
> easily then that'd be great.

If libs are marked textrel_shlib_t in the policy, they will
be automatically relabeled as such by the rpm installer, as well
as the install command on Fedora.

However, they are not marked as such - Daniel, perhaps
/usr(/local)?/lib/wine/.*\.so	--	textrel_shlib_t
should be added?

On the other hand, if wine doesn't need text relocations, it
would be better if it was compiled without them.

--
Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu>
Cornell University