SE Linux installer changes needed - was Re: /etc/ and FC4T3

Stephen Smalley sds at
Mon May 16 12:41:15 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 22:45 +1000, Russell Coker wrote:
> My script does collapse all domains.  As for a minimal set of allow rules, I
> guess if we turn off auditing of AVC messages we could just remove all allow
> and dontaudit rules.  It's a hack, but that's the way the install process
> goes.

I don't think that there is a way to turn off auditing of AVC messages
globally (you need dontaudit rules, and they have to specify the
relevant types, classes, and permissions).
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency