su after disk reorganization.

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Mon Nov 28 15:39:25 UTC 2005

I rebuilt my system disk to change the partitioning arrangment.  This
involved copying everything off, repartitioning, copying everything
back, and creating a new initrd.

Almost everything seems to work now except that when I su, after the
password prompt, I get the following prompt:

 	$ su
 	Password:
 	Your default context is root:system_r:kernel_t.

 	Do you want to choose a different one? [n]

That didn't happen before.  I tried autorelabel, but it had no effect.

What did the copy fail to preserve, and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

--
 		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences