help with the SELinux FAQ

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 22:21:06 UTC 2005

If you would like to help write or update the Fedora SELinux FAQ[1],
please follow up to this thread on fedora-docs-list at redhat.com (reply-to
set).

I've been unable to maintain the FAQ in a proper state for a while now,
and we need the content to be significantly updated for FC5.

Changes made now can be included in the FC5 testing process.

To fill this role, you need to know what is going on in the Fedora
SELinux project.  We can take care of the rest with you, from access to
the content and tools to make the changes.

Thanks - Karsten, lazy FAQ maintainer

[1] http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq/
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject