FC3 strict policy

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Mon Oct 3 09:27:53 UTC 2005

I had a user ask me off-list about strict policy for FC3.  It hadn't been
updated for name_connect and the policy in FC4 doesn't work.

Attached is a first pass at updating the FC3 strict policy to work with the
latest kernels.  I encourage anyone who is running FC3 strict machines to use
selinux-policy-strict-sources-1.19.10-2 plus this patch instead of trying to
use FC4 policy.

NB  It will take a little more work to get anything other than a basic server
going with this policy, but it should be less work than the other options and
the results should be better.