Exporting NTFS filesystems over NFS

Göran Uddeborg goeran at uddeborg.se
Wed Oct 26 21:05:05 UTC 2005

Göran Uddeborg writes:
> Seem like something is broken in my installation after all then.  I
> thought I checked that first, but I'll double check.

My fault all the time apparently.  It works now.  I'm not sure exactly
what was wrong.  But when I forced a regeneration of things it started
to work.

In the process I did notice one thing worth mentioning.  In the
postinstall script of selinux-policy-targeted-sources there is a
command

    make -C /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy -W /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy/users load > /dev/null 2>&1

1. The -W flag needs the STRING found as a target in the Makefile.
   The above will have no effect.  The desired effect is achieved by
   "-W users", without the path.

2. Is it really a good idea to throw away standard error?  If the
   command is successful it writes everything to standard out.  And if
   something fails it could be interesting to know about it.

Maybe you want me to bugzilla these?