procmail is not allowed to talk to spamassassin

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Fri Oct 28 18:09:38 UTC 2005

Le vendredi 28 octobre 2005 à 13:46 -0400, Daniel J Walsh a écrit :

> Yes, sorry about that,  I will put out policy to fix it, so this is only
> a change to see if my
> fix would fix your problem.
>
> If the machine is in enforcing mode

I tested it several times (checking restorecon restored blocking) and it
seems to work.

Want to work on the postfix postdrop problem now ? I only get it when a
mail is queued by squirrelmail (using the sendmail command - SM does not
grok SMTPS yes, or I'd make it queue mail on the submission port like
evo)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot