trying to use MCS

Gene Czarcinski gene at czarc.net
Sat Oct 29 20:03:44 UTC 2005

OK, I have "current" development installed and now I want to start playing
with MCS.

I have figured out that running targeted is also running MCS ... good so far.

As root, I can change categories with chcon and chcat.  Defining some "test"
categories in setrans.conf takes effect immediately and that works ... as
root.

BUT, as a "regular user", I cannot seem to do anything.  How do I define what
users can use what categories?

Sorry if I am a bit dense but I could find nothing about this searching this
or other related mailing lists.

Gene