texrel_shlib_t

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Apr 25 11:18:31 UTC 2006

texrel_shlib_t is I believe an alias for textrel_shlib_t. Is it just
there for historical reasons to support a typo someone made whilst
developing policy?

There are still some instances of texrel_shlib_t in the policy:

# semanage fcontext -l | grep texrel
/usr(/.*)?/intellinux/plug_ins/.*\.api             regular file
system_u:object_r:texrel_shlib_t:s0
/usr(/.*)?/intellinux/nppdf\.so                    regular file
system_u:object_r:texrel_shlib_t:s0
/usr/lib(64)?/libsipphoneapi\.so.*                 regular file
system_u:object_r:texrel_shlib_t:s0
/usr(/.*)?/intellinux/lib/\.so                     regular file
system_u:object_r:texrel_shlib_t:s0

Should these really be textrel_shlib_t or am I missing something subtle?

Paul.