Postfix virtual and Dovecot

Karyl F. Stein karyl.lists at mailforest.com
Fri Jan 6 19:16:20 UTC 2006

Any ideas on how I can get the Postfix virtual transport to deliver to a
maildir and have Dovecot pick it up?  I can get one or the other to
work, but not both.  The maildirs are in /srv/mirror/mail.  If I make
that directory have the postfix_spool_t context, Postfix writes there
fine, but Dovecot can't access it.  If I make the directory have
mail_spool_t, then Dovecot can access it, but Postfix can't.  As far as
I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a common context.

I'm running FC4 with the targeted policy.

Thanks,
Karyl