execmem

Steve G linux_4ever at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 21:36:36 UTC 2006

>I don't know how to use strace.  It is as simple as strace
>/usr/lib/firefox-1.5/firefox-bin?  I did that and got some output but I
>don't know what it means.

pretty close. use "strace /usr/lib/firefox-1.5/firefox-bin 2> log.txt"  This will
put the strace into the log.txt file. Only do enough to generate the avc. The
file is likely to be large. You can send it to me personally. Use
sgrubb at redhat.com. I'll look it over and see if there's anything of interest.

>I don't have a mmap on my system.  Where can I get it?

Its a syscall. It should be in the log.txt file somewhere.

-Steve