Modifying local policy onn RHEL 4

Florian Lengyel lengyel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:44:27 UTC 2006

Is this the appropriate list to ask about modifying local Selinux policies
on Red Hate Enterprise Linux 4? If it is, can someone inform me what i need
to download in order to modify the local Selinux policy? The source and
tools to do this don't seem to be included in my installation (following the
online Red Hat documentation); perhaps there are appropriate rpms to
download in up2date--I don't know what they are, and they do not seem to be
mentioned in the online documentation.

If this is not the appropriate list, please let me know.

Thanks,
FL