creating a new user

Stephen Smalley sds at tycho.nsa.gov
Mon Oct 2 13:03:13 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-10-01 at 15:51 -0400, Sandra Julieta Rueda Rodriguez wrote:
> I was wondering if there is a place (a guide or a book) where I can find
> updated information. I am learning and it is kind of frustating to try to
> set up policies and then realize that the main problem is that one is
> working based on old instructions, and those are not always valid
> (although some of them are valid some times). When I look for info in
> internet most of the time I find instructions related to the old ways to
> work with selinux.

Of the available information resources (
http://selinux.sourceforge.net/resources.php3
), the ones that are more likely to be current include:

- The Fedora Core 5 SELinux FAQ:
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc5/

- The Fedora Project wiki SELinux page:
 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/

- The recently published SELinux by Example book:
http://www.phptr.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0131963694&rl=1

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency