FC6 SELinux issues

Christopher J. PeBenito cpebenito at tresys.com
Mon Oct 9 14:05:28 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-10-08 at 15:32 -0400, Gene Czarcinski wrote:
> On Thursday 05 October 2006 10:29, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> > Strict policy is not heavily tested in Fedora.  Most people run
> > targeted.  We will look at any problems that you have with it, though.
>
> Most of the problems in mls mode seem to be the same in strict mode.

That is not surprising since the mls policy is a subset of the strict
policy with MLS policy enabled.

> I assume that strict mode should be capable of running X ... true or
> false?

Strictly speaking (no pun intended) yes, since it does have the xserver
module.  In reality, it probably still has issues since very few desktop
users want a strict policy, so it is untested.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC