Strict policy on FC6 and F7

Hal hal_bg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 16:48:47 UTC 2007

Hallo

After a problem with the strict policy in FC6: firefox does not start under
strict policy. No messages at all. I decided to check if firefox under strict
policy on F7 works.
I have installed F7 and enabled strict policy. But from now on I can no longer
login in enforcing is on . When I enter username and password and I get
permission denied even for root in GDM. In console I just get new "username"
prompt.

I do not understand why firefox does not start in fc6 and
can not longin on F7 under strict policy?

What might be wrong?

Hal