beginner to SE Linux policy

Mark elihusmails at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:56:51 UTC 2007

Thanks for the help.  I just want to become more familiar with SE Linux and
understand the context of the te, fe, if..etc files and how I can modify
them so that my programs are more secure.  There just seems to be alot of
information that may or may not be related in order to help me.  For
instance, there is the seedit tools, SLIDE and RedHat tools available.
Also, which is a better distribution to learn SE Linux, CentOS or Fedora
Core?

I am an application developer who really just needs to learn how to write
policies for the programs I am developing.  Things like policies, domains
and domain transition are important areas I really want to learn.

Thanks for the help.

PS.  I ordered the SE Linux by Example yesterday!
--
..Cheers
Mark